Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Black ink cartridges do not print when loaded in my printer. cartridge HP # 21. hAVE NOW PURCHASED TWO NEW .

My printer was working fine until I needed a new cartridge. Now it will not print anything black. Not even thhe test page.


This is the second new ink cartridge I have tried without any results.Black ink cartridges do not print when loaded in my printer. cartridge HP # 21. hAVE NOW PURCHASED TWO NEW .
1) You *did* remove the tape over the print head, right?





2) Did you do the printer's internal test print page?Black ink cartridges do not print when loaded in my printer. cartridge HP # 21. hAVE NOW PURCHASED TWO NEW .
Omg Kasey C, you saved me!





I was just about to throw my printer out the window after many attempts to align the new color cartridge I got....it wouldn't align or read the test page. I tried it 10 times. So I came here about to ask for help and I read this.....I had forgotten to remove the tape.





Anyway thanks!





Question asker dude, I hope you figured out your cartridge/printing problem :)
At first, check if your printer recognize new cartridge.Second, open the cover and unplug your printer for one day to do the printer reset.
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment