Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My black cartridge does not print at all.Why?

I have a HP 3325 with a 3320 software on it. I haven't used it for a couple of months and now the black ink cartridge is not working at all. If i take the coloured cartridge out the paper is as good as new. the coloured cartridge works, so instead of black i have green on my paper. I have replaced the ink cartridge but it still doesn't work.My black cartridge does not print at all.Why?
i think you have a clogged print head. contact your hp service or search some ways cleaning your print head, because cleaning it by yourself could damage your print head. there are some printers that you could clean on your own way but i'm not really sure about other brand...





hope that helps you and gives you hint ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment