Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to print even if the printer thinks the cartridge is empty. I want to fool the printer.?

I'm having a similar problem with the Epson DX4850... it tells me the ink's out and it is SOOOOO NOT!





Both of us will just have to fork out for new ink... the printer will break if you try to fool it back. The manufacturers have made mugs of us all.





Sorry :(I want to print even if the printer thinks the cartridge is empty. I want to fool the printer.?
I don't think you can, unless you can reset the computer without the cartridges in, so to make it think you gave it a half full cartridge or so, its not like a paper feed issue, where you can hold down a switch, contact lexmark faq to find out.I want to print even if the printer thinks the cartridge is empty. I want to fool the printer.?
If you are using the return program cartridge, you can not. it has a shut off electronic switch that kills it. And since that printer only takes one cartridge, you are stuck just replacing the cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment