Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My HP deskjet 940c printer won't print in color, even with a full cartridge?

I just replaced both the color and black cartridges yesterday, and now only the black will print. I tried removing the color cartridge and cleaning the gold contact points but to no prevail. Is there any way this can be fixed?My HP deskjet 940c printer won't print in color, even with a full cartridge?
It could be a bad color cartridge.My HP deskjet 940c printer won't print in color, even with a full cartridge?
You did remove the sealing tape from the bottom of the cartridge? may sound a daft thing to say but even the experts miss these things sometimes.
I am sure that when you try printing in color, you go into the printer preferences and make sure it is set to print color???

1 comment: