Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you know of a charity who takes brand new Xerox Copy/ Print Cartridges?

I am in DFW area in Texas. My company is allowing me to donate a brand new Xerox Copy/ Toner Cartridge (Document Centre 440,432, 430, 425, 340 and 332) that we have no use for. We don't want to return it to Xerox because they will just sell it again.





I would like to donate to an organization who can use it.Do you know of a charity who takes brand new Xerox Copy/ Print Cartridges?
Yes I do. I donate my services to a couple of local non profit community centers and they could always use something like anything you can send them.


I set up their computer labs and their web sites.


You can go to their site and contact the manager directly to see if they would be interested your self.





Contact Corinne Colvin - http://firstward.us/Staff.html





P.S. if anyone wants to donate, they have a paypal setup for that too.Do you know of a charity who takes brand new Xerox Copy/ Print Cartridges?
What about selling the cartriges for cash and then donating cash to a charity?


I think this would be a better choice because you are not going to find a charity that looks for ink cartriges, you'll probably find a cheap company that wants to make a quick buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment