Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I get Asian print cartridges?

My dad has an HP printer that he bought in Thailand and unfortunatley the black cartridge has run out. He bought what he thought was the correct cartridge (74 and 75) but has found that the European ones don't fit in his printer. Do you know an online site in Asia I can order the correct ones from?





ThanksWhere can I get Asian print cartridges?
Try from HP Asia. The link below is for the Thailand one. Should be able to order from there. I would say that if you have to buy them and pay for the shipping it could be cheaper to buy the European model of the printer which will come with cartridges already and that you can you source ink from more readily.


http://welcome.hp.com/country/th/en/prod鈥?/a>Where can I get Asian print cartridges?
asia





duh
have a look at BUY COMPUTER SUPPLIES


its also on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment