Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have just installed new print cartridges on my lexmark x1195 series and still does not print colour?

i have put new cartridges in my printer but it still does not print out any colour images, this is getting frustrating!! and after spending 60 dollars to renew them i would much appreciate any help that you can give me to resolve this problem, thanks in advance.I have just installed new print cartridges on my lexmark x1195 series and still does not print colour?
Make sure you have told the software that you have installed a new cartridge. Some of the Lexmark printers will not print until you have told it that you have installed a new cartridge. If it is not done, it will go through the motions, but nothing else.I have just installed new print cartridges on my lexmark x1195 series and still does not print colour?
I had a Lexmark and could not get on with it - you have to change your settings for each job that you print. consult


your instruction book that will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment