Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a dell a920 printer and everytime i try to print I get a cartridge stall error message.Any ideas?

heh, that is kind of funny. You have a tracking problem. it will require service to fix it. If it still prints put up with it until it is time to replace the cartridges, then replace the printer. For the Price of a new set of Dell cartridges you can get a nice little HP printer.I have a dell a920 printer and everytime i try to print I get a cartridge stall error message.Any ideas?
reinstal the cartridge, if is is new, make sure you took the tape off the jets


Bryce is not correctI have a dell a920 printer and everytime i try to print I get a cartridge stall error message.Any ideas?
I Have an idea because i have one of those printers and they are tough but the insides are so touchy try looking inside the printer cover and see if there is any thing on the cable that moves the printer cartrigesor anything blocking the path of it
Out of ink? Perhaps the cartridge dried up, or if it's new did you remove the tape? Try removing it and reinstalling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment