Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've an Hp printer n refilled my introductory cartridge,but it doesnt work well n print fade words,what 2 do?

Even it has much more ink,but fade words still persistI've an Hp printer n refilled my introductory cartridge,but it doesnt work well n print fade words,what 2 do?
From my personal experience those refill at home kits are just horrible.


Really the best you could do is go to either a local store like Office Max to be CLEANED properly and refilled. (they've done great job for me) Or order refilled from online companies like Enviroinks. (also great quality and price)I've an Hp printer n refilled my introductory cartridge,but it doesnt work well n print fade words,what 2 do?
I would never recommend refilling a cartridge - it can give all kinds of problems.





When they run out just buy a new one and replace it.
Try pulling the cartridge out and reinstalling it.The cartridge may not be set in right.It happened to me too and after I reset it everything worked fine.
First try running a print head cleaning a couple of times. If that doesn't work, consider buying replacements. I have always used remanufactured ink cartridges with my HP printer, and have never had any issues. I'd suggest you give this a try rather than trying to refill your own ink cartridges.





Also, here is a video that could be of some help. it reviews common issues with refilled HP ink cartridges:


http://www.castleink.com/_refilled-ink-c鈥?/a>
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment