Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Iam out of photo cartridge, I still have the tricolor and black, will I still be able to print quality photos?

I have an HP All-In-One Photo Printer Scanner Copier.Iam out of photo cartridge, I still have the tricolor and black, will I still be able to print quality photos?
I have printed pictures - both ways - on my HP Deskjet F-340 All-In-One; my printer uses the HP-22 Tri-Color, %26amp;


HP-58 Photo.





There is a difference in the inks, %26amp; the pictures will look slightly different - some people actually like the Tri-Color pictures better than the Photo [ink] pictures.





If you are wanting to keep the pictures for a long time, the photo would probably be better - the Tri-Color ink seems to fade a bit after several months.





Good Luck,





Ken C.


';Little Covered Wagon Cartridge X-change';Iam out of photo cartridge, I still have the tricolor and black, will I still be able to print quality photos?
Yes, you can print photos but not fine quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment