Monday, December 21, 2009

CANON PIXMA MP500 PRINT CARTRIDGE CHIPS?

Hi there


I have just refilled my black ink cartridge but the printer will still not print.is there any way of telling the chip that the cartridge is full


Thanks for any suggestionsCANON PIXMA MP500 PRINT CARTRIDGE CHIPS?
As person above said you need chip re-setter. I have one for my MP610 and its saved me a fortune. Mine was just 拢20 which I consider cheaper as now I can refill a cartridge for 39p instead of paying 拢12+ for one. The re-setter pays for itself in no time at all.





I also source ink that is such a good match the printer works as new. They are just 拢4 for 100ml of each colour. The universal kits are about 拢9 for the same amount but as they are universal then they are not a very good colour match to original. In case your interest the site in the link is where I get the ink from. They have been very reliable with me.





http://www.phoenixdirectukshop.co.uk/aca鈥?/a>





Don't buy photo ink by mistake as I once did that and unless your printer usually takes it as it's a lighter colour ink it gives rubbish results. The regular ink I love. It's also where I bough my chip re-setter from.CANON PIXMA MP500 PRINT CARTRIDGE CHIPS?
You need a chip resetter, sir.





There's one advertised on the following web page, though they're not cheap. (拢19.99 from this particular site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment