Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hp Psc 1402 Print cartridge error!!!!!HELP?

I have A Hp psc 1402.I have Installed it but it again and again Gives Me The Same Error That tricolor Cartridge Incorrectly Placed.I have bought new Cartridges And They Are The Recommended Cartridges for my printer.What Should I Do ?? My Cartridges Will Dry If I Dont Use Them And I HAve Placed All The Cartridges Properly in the printer..Hp Psc 1402 Print cartridge error!!!!!HELP?
Hi,S h [A] h X e B





There are 3 step to repair 1402 error





If you got 1402 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair 1402 error you need to follow the steps below:





* Step 1 - Download a Perfect Optimizer,install this error repair tool.


* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.


* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair 1402 error.





Here are the url of Perfect Optimizer:http://www.fixerrorinstantly.com/tidpp-1鈥?/a>Hp Psc 1402 Print cartridge error!!!!!HELP?
Please install the cartridges again.


1) Turn on the printer; take out the cartridges and shake them


2) Turn off the printer for a few minutes


3) Turn on the printer, when it says ';insert inks';, and then insert the compatible cartridges one by one, making sure the cartridges are sitting completely in the slots.


By the way, please don't forget to tear off the plastic cover of the ink cartridges.
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment