Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's wrong with my printers ink cartridge? It tells me theirs ink and when i print no ink shows up.?

I put new ink in just recently.What's wrong with my printers ink cartridge? It tells me theirs ink and when i print no ink shows up.?
it seems that some dust has sticed to ur cartridge.....clean it manually using a soft cotton cloth and water and do clean it automatically using the software....!!!





both the cleaning must be performed and a test page must be printed before continuing printing....recommended...!!!





manish_3121hce@yahoo.comWhat's wrong with my printers ink cartridge? It tells me theirs ink and when i print no ink shows up.?
How recently is ';recently'; ... hours, days, weeks ??





All that is inside a ink cartridge is a sponge that holds the ink ... if you get a new one and put it in your printer and then don't print anything for days then the cartridge can dry up.





If you've bought in the last few days and it's not working right take it back to the store you got it from and get it replace because you have defective print heads on the cartridge ... happens all the time ... quality control tends to go out the window when you are paying some 10 year old who doesn't speak English in some third world country 1 dollar a day to put the things together ... do I sound ';bitter'; ... you better believe it.





One more thing ... if you've never ';played'; around with ink cartridges before then the advise to take it out and wash the print heads will probably end in more troubles than it is worth. I refill my cartridges all the time and it took many a mistake until I got it so I could do it without breaking the cartridge is some way ... and if you are going to mess with the cartridge be prepared to get ink all over your hands ... it never falls to happen ... lol ...





Best bet is to take it back to the store and get a new one.
The ink jet could be clogged. Follow instructions in your printers manual for cleaning.





Did it work for awhile after your replaced the ink, or did it quit printing right away? Is so, check the cartridge and make sure you removed the tape from the jets. I know this sound silly, but I've had folks do this.





Thats all I can think of from your question. Hope it helps.
Sounds like your printer head is clogged. There should be a utility program that was installed with your printer (something along the lines ';Clean printer head';). Try running that program, but note it will use quite a bit of ink.
You probably put it in wrong. Read the instructions again and see if you did anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment