Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hewlet Packard HP 56 print cartridge?

MY HP 56 ink cartridge can be refilled with commercial ink 4-5 times, and then it fails to print.





But, with no moving parts, I cannot understand why it would ever fail.


I don't really mind replacing the cartridge, but I don't understand why it could ever fail if the cartridge remains intact.Hewlet Packard HP 56 print cartridge?
Some of these cartridges have a built in chip that senses when the expiration date has expired....rather than sell bad ink, they shut off.....





Or they sense you have been refilling it and it's time to buy from them....





Kinda kidding about that last line....but they do have a micro IC that does shut them down.....Hewlet Packard HP 56 print cartridge?
Hi my refiller tells me there is a chip in them that wears out and nolonger tells it to continue working. also I noticed the small metal nobs on them do wear down so contact is probably not so good.
I just bought a new HP6180 printer and it is a GIANT nightmare. Of course the HP Rep at my local Best Buy assured me that it would be a 'snap' to install on my network and I would be good to go in less than one hour....... tick tock tick tock (10 days later) and I am still unable to print from my laptop and half the time I can't even print frommy pc.





I emailed the CEO at HP and was given the 'International We have your money so deal with it runaround'.





Just once in my life I would like to buy a pc related product that would actually load and operate correctly in the same lunar cycle.....just once.
The ink dries and builds up in the passages , and also the passages wear out. 4 or 5 refiles isn't so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment