Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Epson CX7400 inkjet printer will not print anything, saying I need to replace the cartridge--but I don't!?

I have plenty of black, but I'm out of a color. Why wont it let me print a plain black and white document in Word if I've made sure the print settings are set to Black Ink Only?!???My Epson CX7400 inkjet printer will not print anything, saying I need to replace the cartridge--but I don't!?
One possibility is that the cartridge is bad. Also sometimes printers do this. They require you to have color, even if you want to print in black and white. I'm not saying this is the case with this particular printer, but its known to happen.My Epson CX7400 inkjet printer will not print anything, saying I need to replace the cartridge--but I don't!?
if there is only a color cartridge gone, you should be able to press a button that says something along the lines of contine printing anyways, anyways thats what my computer does.

No comments:

Post a Comment