Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the least expensive way to purchase inkjet print cartridges for my printer?

I think you should try to either refill them yourself by buying the appropriate ink refill bottles and use a syringe to refill it.





If you do not hav time and want a ready made one, then some retail outlets also sell already refill packs for printers but you should note your cartridge number and see it it is compatible especially as some sell substitutable refill packs which normally cost half that of the original ones!What is the least expensive way to purchase inkjet print cartridges for my printer?
Looking at the total cost of ownership, the cheapest initial purchase is not always the best. I have used the gamut of inkjet replacement options: do-it-yourself ink syringes, refurbished cartridges and OEM cartridges. Your mileage may vary, but I have found that the OEM cartridges have always proven to be the most reliable.





But is a trade-off of reliability worth the savings? In my experience it is if you find a vendor of quality remanufactured cartridges. I am currently using Staples-brand cartridges because they offer a $3 coupon if you bring in an old cartridge and I haven't had a bad cartridge yet. In the past I have tried a couple of other brands - rhinotek comes to mind - and my experiences have been varied. Some have been DOA or seriously poor quality. Others have been fine.





One word regarding DIY refills: DON'T. They suck. The printheads (nozzles) built-in to most printer cartridges wear out or dry out making the refills a waste of time and a huge mess if things go wrong.What is the least expensive way to purchase inkjet print cartridges for my printer?
http://stores.ebay.com/Digitgo


You must sign up for e bay, it's free. I buy my ink for my Epson Stylus CX 7800 from this seller and have no complaints. If you have a computer you should shop e bay for all your needs. Save much $$$
I suggest you to purchase the ink cartridges for the printer when ever you are in need because if you purchase the cartridges in excess and store for a longer period then the cartridges may not work while you try to print because the ink cartridges may be clogged and the printer may not work.
Buy it when they are on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment