Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Re-filled print cartridge?

I have a Hewlett Packard PSC2110 and I have re-filled the colour cartridge which is on the left hand side of the black cartridge which I have also re-filled and works fine. I have cleaned the connection on the printer with only warm water and the colour cartridge aswell. The printer keeps saying ' remove cartridge and check '. I dont wana pay for a new cartridge if there is a problem with the printer. Please can u help me? Thankyou in advance ;-)Re-filled print cartridge?
never use refilled cartridges...more ove you cleaned the electrical parts with warm water...now you have burnt your finger....change your cartridge with genuine one...before that check whether your printer is okRe-filled print cartridge?
Water and printers do not mix well.You will have to buy a new set of cartridges.
You cleaned it with warm water?





No wonder.





You must've shorted the metal interface there and now the cartidge is junk!





Pity, but you'll need to get a new one.
warm water is the cause....sorry need to buy new one

No comments:

Post a Comment