Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does it save ink to print in red or blue rather than black if I don't have a black ink cartridge?

My printer doesn't have a black cartridge, only a color cartridge. For my printing reasons, it really doesn't matter what color it prints in. I know that it prints black by mixing all the colors. Will it conserve ink if I print in blue or red? Or does it use the same amount of ink either way? (Dell 725 - Ink series 6 color)Does it save ink to print in red or blue rather than black if I don't have a black ink cartridge?
It usesroughly the same amount of ink, just more of one colour and less of another.Does it save ink to print in red or blue rather than black if I don't have a black ink cartridge?
You could save some ink, but you have to select one color for all the text on your document.


As you print different documents, alternate the colors, so the inks wear evenly.
yse





i did the same when my black got empty

No comments:

Post a Comment