Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My print cartridge is stuck!? help?

Hello.





I have a HP PSC 1400 All-in-One printer.


I stuck the color cartridge on the black one


%26amp; now it doesnt come out, any help on how I


can get it to come out?


I need to print stuff for a project in school %26amp; your


answers are well-appreciated. =D


thank you.My print cartridge is stuck!? help?
No there is no trick to this, unfortunately.





If you can get the cartridge properly aligned, or square, in the printer you


should be able to firmly remove it. There isn't much you can damage provided you don't apply too much pressure. One of the cartridge guides may come out with the cartridge, if so it should slide and lock back in alright since they are not held in with a screw but a small plastic tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment