Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there any way to print when you do not have any color cartridge but have black on espon Stylus C84?

Carnaby_Fudge gave you the accurate response.





I've had two color ink jet printers, and just as you did, I removed my color ink cartridge thinking I do not need it anyway. I almost threw it away but luckily I tried my printer first to see what would happen.





There must be a circuit ';in series'; that goes through the black ink cartridge and then through the color ink cartidge, so that if one or the other is missing in the start-up check phase when you turn on your copier, it notes the missing cartridge. It is just like a tree light string that is in series.





That's a shame. I really do not need my color ink printing!Is there any way to print when you do not have any color cartridge but have black on espon Stylus C84?
no, the c84 will not print with a black only cartridge. it drove me mad because i didn't print that often and the ink always dried up. i finally shelved it and invested in a cheap laser printer. it's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment