Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lexmark X4550 Print Cartridge?

I brought Cartridges to a refilling store, but when I came home printer says that they are empty, I need to make them work today, because i have a project for tomorrow, anyone knows how to make them work? When I slide finger on cartridges it has color... but printer says it doesn't... If this can help I refilled both Black and Color... Printer says that both are empty... :(Lexmark X4550 Print Cartridge?
They are full, I assure you however your printer is remembering them as empty.





If you can get around this error message by hitting OK on the printer or Ignoring it all together.





However Lexmark is pretty savvy when it comes to marketing a single use cartridge, you may very well not be able to get a refilled cartridge to work with your machine.Lexmark X4550 Print Cartridge?
Why people try at refilling cartridge I don't know? because some cartridges are made not to be refilled, because that is were the makers get there money from, I would advice you to go on the internet and buy compatible cartridges for your printer, they are cheaper than refilling and you don't have any trouble with them, hear are two that you can try ';Ink2U.co.uk'; and also ';HVS Cartridge Services'; but there is a lot more that you can try, you have just got to go no the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment