Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've changed the print cartridge and it still won't work.?

Does the orange cellophane


come off as well as the pink tab and clear cellophane? It is a hp PSC 1401.I've changed the print cartridge and it still won't work.?
yes, you have to take the tape (pink tab and cellophane, off. It covers the holes that let the ink out.I've changed the print cartridge and it still won't work.?
You need to remove all the cellophane, so you can see connectors (small copper strips) and when fitting the cartridge will CLICK in to place with a gentle pressure
Yes it does. Try taking all the tape off. If the printer still dosen't work, you might've put the cartridges in wrong or you bought the wrong cartridges.
Normally there are plastic tabs covering print head areas of new cartridges and that would be all you need to remove from the cartridge, however, if your print head is shot all together you better go buy a new printer because it is cheaper to buy a new one than it is to get it fixed. I just went through it, and bought an Epson 4800 ... all I can tell you is ... It is AWESOME! I paid $129.00 Canadian

No comments:

Post a Comment