Saturday, December 26, 2009

My printer cartridge is not printing out pictures that I tell it to print from the computer(For my English?

Project)I did the ink checker and nearly half was full today but it does not want to print!!!!!!Please tell me what should I do and you can get 10 points as the best answer so please help!!!!!My printer cartridge is not printing out pictures that I tell it to print from the computer(For my English?
Try the clean heads function. I dont know what model of printer you have but there must be a utility function for cleaning the print head/s as the ink sometimes dries up on the nozzle and ink cannot pass through. Good Luck.My printer cartridge is not printing out pictures that I tell it to print from the computer(For my English?
We need a Make and Model number of your printer to give any useful information.





Has the printer EVER printed pictures?


Does the printer print documents?

No comments:

Post a Comment