Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I clean my print cartridges via the HP Toolbox?

I have been told I can use the HP toolbox to clean my print cartridges but there is no Printer Icon shown on my programmes or desktop so I am unable to click on Printers. How do I remedy this - am I the only person without an icon?How can I clean my print cartridges via the HP Toolbox?
Click on Start, then go to All Programs; locate, and click on HP Solution Centre. In the window that opens up click on Settings, and in the new window point the cursor over Print Settings, and that gives two options. Click on Printer Toolbox, and a page opens up with options to check the ink level, or clean the cartridges.How can I clean my print cartridges via the HP Toolbox?
I would not advise trying to clean the cartridge manually, as surface contact resistance must be kept to a minimum, and it is vey delicate.


I suggest that you try and reload your printer driver, and recheck, or contact HP for help. Report Abuse
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment