Saturday, December 26, 2009

My print cartridge keeps getting stalled?

what should i do? do i really need to take it to a technician?My print cartridge keeps getting stalled?
Try contacting HP





Go to their site. It is a free service 24/7





When at the site


Click Contact HP/Customer Service (Lower right)


Now here is where you have a choice of Email or on line chat support)





I use it often








My print cartridge keeps getting stalled?
Hi Dear need more on this issue is there is any error code or any error message it diaplays and detail nature of problem sound etc..





if u really want to rapair it as soon as possible do not wait for any help i suggest u to take it to any nearest service center or if u want to rapair it Help us to Help you as well ... :-)



I used to own a HP 3 in one printer and it was a complete lemon. It was under warranty and had to be replaced 3 times. Do not bother with HP this Friday with the big sales buy a Canon printer like i did. I have never had any problems with my new printer.





Here is something i found about the HP brand


http://www.bsgilliland.com/id74.html

No comments:

Post a Comment